The 5 minute walking hunt!

Sweet find but I also would have told myself I was just kidding about quitting after one good target. Either you are extremely lucky or there more there! Now get out there and start detecting

:laughing: Fast and efficient! Just grab the goods and run! Nice early edition SLQ there Cuda! It was probably the only good target around for miles anyway! You cleaned it out on the first pass! I woundnt even bother going back to that spot to check!:laughing:

If I found that my wife would of filed a missing person report by now cause I would still be there. Either that or just be trying to claim my life insurance and throwing a party.

Promise or not I would have not left until it was far too dark to see what I had found. Congratulations.

I AM STILL looking for my first SLQ.

:laughing: Fast and efficient! Just grab the goods and run! Nice early edition SLQ there Cuda! It was probably the only good target around for miles anyway! You cleaned it out on the first pass! I woundnt even bother going back to that spot to check!:laughing:
:laughing::laughing: exactly mud! plus im superstitious... if i would have kept hunting all the good stuff would have vanished

If I found that my wife would of filed a missing person report by now cause I would still be there. Either that or just be trying to claim my life insurance and throwing a party.
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom