Three Silvers in one hole.. a first for me :)

What a park!!!!! It amazes me at the amount of silvers people find in parks. For the life of me I can not find silver in a park around here. Great finds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a park!!!!! It amazes me at the amount of silvers people find in parks. For the life of me I can not find silver in a park around here. Great finds

Where are you finding all those silvers you have listed in your signature?.......Are you
hunting houses? What machine are you using?

Where are you finding all those silvers you have listed in your signature?.......Are you

hunting houses? What machine are you using?

This year I have not found many, last year I found 204. I did not detect much at all this spring or summer cause of arrowhead hunting. I door knock. It's the only way I can find silver around here. I use a ctx and a etrac

This year I have not found many, last year I found 204. I did not detect much at all this spring or summer cause of arrowhead hunting. I door knock. It's the only way I can find silver around here. I use a ctx and a etrac

Thats interesting....I've thought, "Man, I'd love to live in Virginia where you can go to
the parks and find the really old coins"

But it sounds like from what your saying, the parks have become slim pickins!

You definitely have the best machines for silver!

Thats interesting....I've thought, "Man, I'd love to live in Virginia where you can go to

the parks and find the really old coins"

But it sounds like from what your saying, the parks have become slim pickins!

You definitely have the best machines for silver!

Northern va is loaded with old coins like Lc's and seateds. Here my one and only park has been hammered by detecting clubs since the early 70's looking for civil war relics. I live in a small town so anybody that's ever detected hunts the park many times over because it's bout the only place in town to detect. My park is 300 acres and it had civil camp on it. I can hunt the park for a month straight every day all day long and not find one wheat penny or much clad at all

Northern va is loaded with old coins like Lc's and seateds. Here my one and only park has been hammered by detecting clubs since the early 70's looking for civil war relics. I live in a small town so anybody that's ever detected hunts the park many times over because it's bout the only place in town to detect. My park is 300 acres and it had civil camp on it. I can hunt the park for a month straight every day all day long and not find one wheat penny or much clad at all

Wow!! Bummer.....interesting though.

I guess Wisconsins not so bad after all :D

we metal detectorist are funny creatures. what would the kid who dropped those coins years ago think, if he new the joy his coin spill would bring a grown man years later.:grin:

we metal detectorist are funny creatures. what would the kid who dropped those coins years ago think, if he new the joy his coin spill would bring a grown man years later.:grin:

.....and using a device that looked like something out of a Buck Rogers episode. :D :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom