auto max v2 pinpointer

digman

Hello all i just purchased an auto max v2 89.95 thru kellyco
good price??? Good pin pointer??? was there a better choice????
let me know thanx Bob

I agree with that, Tony.
You're always gonna get what you pay for.

hi, i have the V2, i didnt like it at first, it felt cheaply made, and its too long and bulky, and it is hard to carry around, its too long to hook on my belt, however, i just love it now, but i have never used any other, i have got to the point that if i forget it at home i tend to just turn around and go back, it does save on digging, more often than not i can just sorta scrape it around where the detector indicates a target and find my pull tab or penny with out having to dig, and when i am digging a deeper target it does help to check the sides and the dirt pile, esp when the target is some thing that is encrusted with dirt and hard to tell it from the dirt, i just learned to carry it in my left hand with my shovel/trowell,
and its not as flimsy as it feels, oh i wouldnt try to pry with it or lever some thing out of the ground, or esp try to use it to probe any hard or rocky soil, but it serves the purpose it was meant to, so dont feel like you should have spent hundreds of dollars on it, just use it and enjoy it and if you some how break it then if you feel you need to get top of the line then spend the extra for the name brands, but basically, a pinpointer will signal up to 2 inches, i keep mine set to have to practically touch the target and i really like the vibration setting, you dont end up with so many kids and passerbys asking you what you found, or standing over you while you dig, i dont mind talking to folks, but i dont want too much distraction, oh and by the way, if you have kids of your own that want to go with you, the pinpointer is a great way to get them involved, you find the target with the detector and let the kid pinpoint it. they will end up doing most of the digging for you and think they are having fun,

Back
Top Bottom