• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone else getting this?

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
On trying to reply to a post? I've had it 2-3 times now, takes 3-4 attempts before reply works.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-09-29 at 1.48.41 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-09-29 at 1.48.41 PM.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 219
On trying to reply to a post? I've had it 2-3 times now, takes 3-4 attempts before reply works.

I had a similar issue this morning, but didn't bother tracking it down to see if it was the forum server itself, or one of the intervening servers along the way. I am typically 5 hops away from the forum server, so any problems along the route will manifest itself as a "forum" problem. I was too busy processing 5 spammers that were attempting to register. By the time I finished that, the forum was running fine.

I had a similar issue this morning, but didn't bother tracking it down to see if it was the forum server itself, or one of the intervening servers along the way. I am typically 5 hops away from the forum server, so any problems along the route will manifest itself as a "forum" problem. I was too busy processing 5 spammers that were attempting to register. By the time I finished that, the forum was running fine.

I'll take spammers getting the axe over a couple minutes worth of posting issues any time :yes:

I'll take spammers getting the axe over a couple minutes worth of posting issues any time :yes:

Trust me... you wouldn't want to be dealing with the amount of spammers Rudy and I are dealing with right now.. as to the issue you are talking about every time I try to reply or go some where else I have to refresh the page as its timing out all the time for me :roll:

Back
Top Bottom