Can I Bother Folks for a Few Likes?

Face book

for the record I rarely ever go on FB
but I did and your page is looking pretty cool !!
I have had a account for years ,never used it or checked it . Found recently that the messenger on it can be very use full . My wife linked several of her family members together on it , and while they are over in the Philippines I have been able to get pictures as well as messages. And send her information and pictures.:laughing:

for the record I rarely ever go on FB
but I did and your page is looking pretty cool !!

I have had a account for years ,never used it or checked it . Found recently that the messenger on it can be very use full . My wife linked several of her family members together on it , and while they are over in the Philippines I have been able to get pictures as well as messages. And send her information and pictures.:laughing:

I usually don't go on facebook that often either, but I did put a well deserved like yesterday on Scuba's page his daughter made for him, very nice job she did on it ! :neat:

I have found that there are a number of metal detecting sites on Facebook. It is easier to keep in contact with some that don't use the forum as often.

I am another one that does not live on Facebook, but I went to Scuba's page to see the work his daughter done for him. I gave it a thumbs up. She done a great job. She must love her daddy.

KEN :D

What a great news story, Bob. That's so cool. How many times did they make you re-enact it :laughing:

Liked your page!

Back
Top Bottom