3 Silver Saturday!

WyoTom

Elite Member
Went back to the high school that I found the silvers at last weekend. But this time brought the 17” coil for the CTX. Pinpointing was a little frustrating at first but I got the hang of it. Managed to pull 3 silvers and 5 wheaties from a small area of this field within an hour of being there. This 17” coil is the real deal! It’s almost like cheating! Ha lol! I can’t wait to go back...

Attachments

• 819F67B7-CD38-4732-BFCD-0580A767356D.jpg
    819F67B7-CD38-4732-BFCD-0580A767356D.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 168
The "17" can make you a bit arm weary. Build up the time and enjoy the benefits. Of my 96 Silver coins this year, 93 have come with that big coil. Congrats on a very nice outing and adding 3 more Silver's to the treasure chest. Trapper

Sweet finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waay good for sure.

nice finds congrats :D

enjoyed looking
Thanks guys!
The "17" can make you a bit arm weary. Build up the time and enjoy the benefits. Of my 96 Silver coins this year, 93 have come with that big coil. Congrats on a very nice outing and adding 3 more Silver's to the treasure chest. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! It’s crazy how that humongous coil will lock onto the silver even around iron and junk! I’m impressed...

Nice finds! I have heard great things about this big coil. I keep thinking I need the 17 inch coil but then again I just don't think there is anything deep enough around here to justify it. The stock coil goes so deep I just don't know if it is worth it for me??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Beautiful coins Tom! Nice hunting and congrats!

WTG Tom, nice finds. Congratulations.

Nice finds! I have heard great things about this big coil. I keep thinking I need the 17 inch coil but then again I just don't think there is anything deep enough around here to justify it. The stock coil goes so deep I just don't know if it is worth it for me??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Very nice finds...congrats!
Thanks guys!
Ben, I know one thing... you can cover a lot more ground per sweep with this coil and those 7-10” dimes will sound stronger.

Big congrats on the big coil silvers 👍
Time to dig plugs the size of a volleyball to make pinpointing a breeze.😎
HH
,Dew

Back
Top Bottom