Folks in Wisconsin?

Madison checking in. Just waiting for the temps to dip and the skeeters to go away. Anyone from the Four Lakes Detecting Club here? May be interested in coming to a meeting if the time works out :D. Good hunting.

I wish I still lived there. :( I'm from La Crosse and lived in Verona for about 5 years. Now living in SW Minnesota, though. If anyone ever plans a hunt in the La Crosse area, let me know! I'll make the trip!

-Mike-

I'm in Oshkosh...

And if any of you can comment on the Tesoro Cibola and it's capabilities here in Wisconsin, I'd appreciate it! Shoot me a PM! I'm currently leaning towards the Cibola and I'm inquiring if it's suitable for the soil here in Wisconsin (which I know absolutely nothing about)

Thanks, you guys!

Racine

I'm in Racine and willing to travel an hour or so for a hunt.
I would especially like to see how other machines compare to my Ace 250

More Badger MD'ers

I see a few more folks posted here recently. Glad to see more fellow detectorists from Wisconsin. I'm in Milwaukee so send a pm if you want to meet up some where for some detecting.

We are not far from Monroe and get up that way whenever we can. If anyone wants to meet at Baumgartner’s for a beer and then a hunt let us know.

Western Racine Co.

Hey Everyone. We live in Western Racine Co. Burlington. New to MD as adults. Both my wife and I had grandparents who had MDer's and we finally bought one for Christmas. Looking for warm weather and a day of adventure

kctgb

I live in the land of world champions. I'm knew to MD and will be picking up an ace 350 this spring, after the snow is gone. I am transplanted from a little town on lake superior in upper michigan. I spend lots of time in michigan during the summer. Would love to find people to MD with this summer in wisconsin and michigan. If the wife will let me.

Good hunting when the snow is gone,

Back
Top Bottom