My First Emerald-Diamond Ring!!!!!!

Utah_T-Hunter

Elite Member
Hello Everyone!!!!

:run1::run1::run1:

I did a happy dance today when I found this!!!! And more of a Dance when I got it cleaned up! It has 14 Diamonds around the Emerald. I took several pictures for a variety of Angles.

I found this in a Park that was Built in the 1970's and been there 5 times until I found this Beauty! I am not sure of the Karat yet of the Gold.... It needs more cleaning of the Inner Band to see the inscription.

Thank you for looking and Happy Hunting All!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Ring1.jpg
    Ring1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3,581
  • Ring2.jpg
    Ring2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3,594
  • Ring3.jpg
    Ring3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 3,616
  • Ring4.jpg
    Ring4.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3,583
  • SDC11577.jpg
    SDC11577.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3,599
  • SDC11579.jpg
    SDC11579.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3,555
  • SDC11583.jpg
    SDC11583.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3,511
  • SDC11584.jpg
    SDC11584.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3,534
  • SDC11585.jpg
    SDC11585.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 3,534
  • SDC11586.jpg
    SDC11586.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3,545
  • SDC11587.jpg
    SDC11587.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3,545
  • SDC11592.jpg
    SDC11592.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3,539
  • Last.jpg
    Last.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3,523
Us water hunters say a ring is a ring so congrats on finding it... I'll say this though... I don't think its real... the emerald is too clear and the gold unless its a low carat won't go green like that... I'm thinking its gold plated... nice find though :)

Us water hunters say a ring is a ring so congrats on finding it... I'll say this though... I don't think its real... the emerald is too clear and the gold unless its a low carat won't go green like that... I'm thinking its gold plated... nice find though :)

I was wondering of the Gold Quality since it has that green on there. I do hope this is real of a find? The main reason I posted in the mind blowing finds section of this forum of thinking of it being real. If need be can move it to The other Showing section of this Forum?

I was wonder of the Gold Quality since it has that green on there. I do hope this is real of a find? The main reason I posted in the mind blowing finds section of this forum of thinking of it being real. If need be can move it to The other Showing section of this Forum?

Look... you're happy with it and its mindblowing for you so leave it here ;) doesn't matter whether its real or not..

Hey I post a civil war read shell as mind blowing... A ring is probably worth more and wont blow you up!
Great find!
Some people say I am stubborn but I say its patience and persistance and it pays off...

Real or not, it's still really pretty. I say leave it here lol and congrats!

Anyone of us would have to put our eyes back in after diggin
that up so it qualifies as eye popping.

Looks antique too.

Congrats!

I was wondering of the Gold Quality since it has that green on there. I do hope this is real of a find? The main reason I posted in the mind blowing finds section of this forum of thinking of it being real. If need be can move it to The other Showing section of this Forum?

Definitely looks fake but I'd still be doing the dance! Nice

We found many gold plated rings, That greenie thing is copper bleeding out, But like Craig said Us water hunters say a ring is a ring...just keep doing your thing....the real one will come soon! Congrats :cheers:

PS Have the stones check.....they look fake, But you never know!

Utah, nice ring and a very old setting. Possible it could range from the 20's to even the late 1800, European. I would like to get a good look at the diamonds to see how they're set to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom