• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Old Sterling and Older Gold

jjm861

Elite Member
A little late on the post, but this was from Sunday's hunt. It has been a while, but we finally had some good swells this weekend....7-8 footers in some areas. When I got to the beach, the swells did their job this time and produced a nice area of 2-3 foot cuts.

Family obligations only allowed me to get out for about 4 hours....but that time was well spent. A nice assortment of clad (minus the Felix's:D), an old 14k band that is dated inside 4-25-60, a .925 earring and a cool 1975 sterling class ring. I did a little buff job on the class ring....turned out pretty nice.

The class ring has the initials on the inside, so I will make an attempt to get this one back to its original owner.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_1324.jpg
    IMG_1324.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 552
  • IMG_1325.jpg
    IMG_1325.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_1331.jpg
    IMG_1331.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 559
:dingding: That's amazing good stuff there! I would be happy to see any kind of good hunting conditions out here.

Awesome rings Jeff- congrats mi amigo! :yes: Sure wish we had more days like this weekend's. Now that the beaches have been cut perhaps next week's smaller swells will be enough to uncover what we didn't get to. :yes:

Never to late to post gold found, Specially when you have a great weekend! :thumbsup:

late penalty

since you were late posting an awesome hunt, all finds must be given to.... lets say me.

Very cool old gold! :thumbsup:
That's definitely what you want to see in the scoop!
Pretty good weight on it too, ne!
Looks like a real good hunt! Good luck working on the class ring return!

Back
Top Bottom