coin elite pouch!!!

cobb05

I wanted to let anyone who was interested in the omega mill coin elite pouch that it is a really good product! I searched quite a bit for reviews on this but there just were not that many. The larger relic elite pouch looks amazing as well but felt that it is just too big. This seems pretty much perfect for my needs! I am able to fit my Trx pinpointer, small tackle box for good finds, magnifying glass and a toothbrush just fine. The inside has two pockets as well but find that if you fill them up you sqeeze the middle out making it more difficult to get you trash there. The mesh bottom is really strong mesh and have no worries about it ripping. Im using the mesh pocket on the front for my clad finds. The belt is detachable if that's what you like but I'm fine with the one provided. My lesche will fit in the other long pocket but I prefer my lesche to be in front of me for easier access when on one knee. All in all I really like it.

Attachments

• IMG_4057.jpg
    IMG_4057.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 768
Last edited:
How does this compare to the White signature pouch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've never seen it in person but looking at videos of it, it looks more comparable to the bigger relic elite pouch from omega mill. The material is bomb proof though! No way it will ever fail from what I see.

I have the relic elite and you are right it's cavernously yuge!!! I opted for the solid bottom...

What do you use the second pinpointer loop for? That's why I got the relic, only one loop for a pinpointer... wish it was a tad smaller tho!

Attachments

• IMG_3027.jpg
    IMG_3027.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 608
I usually use the cordura dump pouches, relic hunting but may have to chek into these.

Do you all remember when military surplus was cheaper than it is today?

I use the second one to put my small towel in for when I want to keep it extra tidy and not have dirt everywhere when digging.

I usually use the cordura dump pouches, relic hunting but may have to chek into these.

Do you all remember when military surplus was cheaper than it is today?

Yeah I do. That was when the military surplused tons and tons of WWII equipment, and the market was glutted. Now that stuff has been sold long ago, and even the Vietnam era stuff is getting scarce. The newer stuff, I think has been used up or still being used, plus the large number of preppers in the market, seems to have kept the prices up now. Military surplus just isn't the bargain that it used to be--prices are competitive with regular commercial stuff now! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom