• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone near Elgin IL?

Here is what i did with the stone from the junk ring I found on Sat. hunt with you guys, it fit nice in the silver necklace I found a couple weeks ago that was missing the stone.

Attachments

• IMG_0003_1.jpg
    IMG_0003_1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 242
I was talking to the neighbor chick today while I'm cooking some pork shoulder in the smoker, and she said we could search her yard whenever we want to....she said "finders keepers". She's a pretty good neighbor at the end of the day....kind of a party chick, but a decent neighbor.

Warner

I'm in :)

Here's a crappy phone-camera picture of the Mercury dime that we found in my front yard. Pryan has the buffalo nickel if he wants to post a photo of it.

Warner

[

I'll post a pic of the Buffalo as soon as I clean it :)

LOVE how that merc cleaned up

Had a great time digging up your yard lets do it again.. Lol By the way nice find with the 1944 Merc and the 1937 buffalo...

Let's do it...

I'll bring over a 12pk or whatever she likes and we can have a BBQ at her place I mean dig up her place... Lol
I was talking to the neighbor chick today while I'm cooking some pork shoulder in the smoker, and she said we could search her yard whenever we want to....she said "finders keepers". She's a pretty good neighbor at the end of the day....kind of a party chick, but a decent neighbor.

Warner

we could also do my place sometime...1,3 acres...house has only been here since early 60's though...but there's woods behind....with at least some history...

Anyone want to get together again the weekend after Labor Day? We could hunt my place or the woods behind (although that will mostly be junk I think) or the parks/schools near me...or we could hit Elgin again

Guys, sorry for the lack of response! I haven't been on here for a while! I can probably free up a couple of hours some Saturday.....but definitely NOT on Labor day weekend...soccer tournament for my daughter.....

Warner

I'm going to have to play it by ear....if you guys get something set up, let me know and I'll try to make it....

Thanks,

Warner

I am on call this weekend and have family in my wifes side coming in. That being said you guys get something set up and I am sure I can make time.

Carpenter park

Hey guyz. I'm a rookie also and would like to join in. Has anyone tried Carpenter Park in C'ville. My research showed Native Americans near there and the Dundee Cemetary. I have about 40hrs in the field so far and looking for a mentor

Last edited:
Itasca and New

One week new to this fun adventure. Just received my Garrett 350 and figuring it all out. Need to learn the law of the land parks, beaches, etc. Can't exactly dig in the park I expect.

Would welcome input from others in the area. Anyone actually, but I feel I need to know the rules specific to the area.

Back
Top Bottom