daughter's grad!

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
From the land of the Bluenose.....well the big day was at hand for my one and only child who nows faces what the world has to offer.

After a half shift at work came home and got some shut eye then picked up my parents and Mick and headed to the Exhibition Park where 450 students were graduating from Halifax West High School. Got there early and maw and pah settled in for the event.

Of course Auntie Mick was there with bells on>

You bouys she is single by the way and would be a great catch for some fisherman!
Place sure filled up quick and it wasn't long afterwards that every Ton, Dick and Harry gave their little "pep talk."

Well what seemed like hours passed fairly quick and it was nice to see our future Bluenosers looking so good. Things were in alphabetical order and Kayla eventually took to the runway.

Must say this bouy was some proud when her grad rag was handed to her!Mind you I'll need to take a photography course as this shot came out rather poorly but I'm sure you get the drift me son.

Managed to get a photo of Kayla nad her main squeeze Jessie who I approve of bigtime as he is going to be a good man and one who if he ever does her wrong...I'll see on the ice during a hockey game and fix that real quick youz>

My daughter will now go to college and is taking graphic art and design.

Attachments

• grapmaandpa.jpg
    grapmaandpa.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 140
  • gradmick.jpg
    gradmick.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 142
  • graggroup.jpg
    graggroup.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 140
  • gradkandj.jpg
    gradkandj.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 146
  • gradkayla.jpg
    gradkayla.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 136
Big congrats to both of you! Mine are .... should I really say it .... 27 and 29 .... YIKES I feel old all of a sudden! Jeez, just thought about it. I have 4 grand kids and another on the way!:shock: I think I'll go read some posts and get my mind off of this!

Back
Top Bottom