• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

AT Pro water under screen

CrazyWow

This is a first, water under the screen where it displays numbers. Its under the clear plastic. I have submerged it before. I can not see the numbers now, wont show up.
Do i let it just dry out? Its a first and this detdctor is 5months old. Did the glue give out? Should i send it in?

Brand new machine under warranty, yeah I'd send it in for sure,
I assume they will send you a new one, even if you dry it out and get it working,
It's still not going to be waterproof like it should.
That's a bummer but I bet Garrett handles it quickly, good luck!

Chances are Garrett will email you a shipping label and ship you a new detector as soon as you drop the old one off at UPS.

Chances are Garrett will email you a shipping label and ship you a new detector as soon as you drop the old one off at UPS.

iu

Water under screen

Go to You/tube and type in "Inside the AT Pro control Box" Watch this video and may be able to fix it yourself.

update

Well they gave me a case number. I paid shipping and sent in my old unit and they said send my coil also. Guess what, a new coil and unit arrived. Fast. They are 1.5hrs from me so.

The unit eventually stopped working. The water must of got into it. I did the send it right after i read yalls advice. It was a 3-4biz day turn around. I forget exactly.

Well they gave me a case number. I paid shipping and sent in my old unit and they said send my coil also. Guess what, a new coil and unit arrived. Fast. They are 1.5hrs from me so.

The unit eventually stopped working. The water must of got into it. I did the send it right after i read yalls advice. It was a 3-4biz day turn around. I forget exactly.

Great to hear....they've got excellent customer service.

Glad to hear hey took care of things so quickly. I have never had to use their customer service but I understand it is second to none.

Back
Top Bottom