Adventures In Dirt - YouTube Channel

Coin minted between 246-221 BC found in North America. Almost 2300 years old. Amazing... also Jewelry returns, French relics, and artifacts from the American Civil War are featured in this episode of The Weekly Dirt.

Happy Easter! Enjoy this weekly recap of some great finds and awesome giveaway announcements.

The finds that make your hands shake....Incredible gold, coins, and a great return...plus some wonderful giveaways this week on The Weekly Dirt.

Dont want to take too much of your time so check out my new 83 second giveaway video... Tracker IV up for grabs.

Hi DK
I learned about your channel when you interviewed Brad Martin from Green Mountain Metal Detecting. Really great job. I hope to see a lot more.

Hi DK
I learned about your channel when you interviewed Brad Martin from Green Mountain Metal Detecting. Really great job. I hope to see a lot more.

Awesome, I am glad you were able to find us. Brad is one of the best and that was a great time getting to know him a bit in that interview. Glad you were able to see it. Thanks for the kind words.

Well, we did it, we finally have been able to find remnants of a Civil War era Cavalry Camp and are hitting hit hard. Super excited. Here are two videos of two trips to the area. Super rare to find these types of targets here in Colorado.... enjoy...

Back
Top Bottom