• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

11 Gold coins and nuggets *updated* with clean up pics

I showed this post to my Wife...See? SEE?....This is exactly why I 'waste all my time!' :laughing::laughing:

I had been telling my buddy for months that if I didn’t something soon I couldn’t justify being away so much. Now my wife can’t say anything for 30 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This find continues to amaze me and everyone else...and should be a lesson to any naysayers who think there’s “nothing left”. What did gold and silver miners do back in the day? They mapped,they surmised,they plotted...they thought about where those things might be and went and searched. We are really no different then our ore seeking predecessors,we want the same thing...albeit in a different more pure form with dates and mintmarks which potentially change the overall value. We are all seekers...adventurers...miners....historians...all of us accumulating equipment,knowledge and outright skill in hopes of recovering a find of a lifetime like this.

OP-How does “The Count of ______ County” sound? ;) I’ll really be pumped when I find that next Merc,thanks a bunch!:lol:

I spend a lot of time researching along with my buddy. We have 2 locations that are incredible and a dozen other sites that have potential. All we do is research and metal detect every free moment we get. We detect an easy 20 hours a week at gold rush sites. I have been detecting for a year and a half and have found untouched sites everywhere. A lot of that is thanks to growing up in the area and networking with friends. My point? There is plenty more of this out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I detect a couple sites in Amador county...have a friend that has a couple ranches with old working on them. found lots cool things.... gold nuggets and relics...but nothing like that... you hit the jack pot there buddy! Congrats to you! Thats the best Taco I've ever seen.

strick

Insane. I've never seen a find like this on the forums. Congratulations, absolutely incredible. Hats off to you!

Congratulations to you sir on a stunning, jaw dropping find and I agree with you wholeheartedly it's still out there to be found, even here in the Midwest.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

:wow2: Amazing and incredible finds. All your hard work paid off. Thanks for sharing all the photos with us.
Now, is your wife going to expect you to make another find like this in the next few months?? :shock:

WOW,,,, I'm just sitting here looking at your find :shock: ,,, How lucky you must be,,,, WOW,,,, I can't get over what you found,,, Congrats big time

That's a great find! I have never found a cache but I hope to someday.

Back
Top Bottom