$1.50 Finds Organizer + 1lb of Free Cookies

5 mile

Forum Supporter
Right now Dollar General has 1/2 off all Christmas stuff.

Makes a great see-thru finds organizer. Stackable + 1lb of free cookies. :D

$1.50 Sturdy too. Removable sticker.

Attachments

• IMAG0561[1].jpg
    IMAG0561[1].jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 224
  • IMAG0560[1].jpg
    IMAG0560[1].jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Now that's multi-using. You may need some intervention here, when you can look at a box of cookies and get some detecting supplies out of it .:laughing:

Okay, tell us, how many did you buy ?

You now gotta do even more detecting to burn those cookie calories off ! :lol:

(neat idea though !)

At least I'm not the only one who finishes off a container or anything and try to figure out what MD finds I can put in them. Starting to build up a collection of Cascade Pod containers from Sam's Club, also have numerous empty coffee cans just lining my shelf full of mostly junk. Also have 3 of those large cheese ball containers that I sort my trash into. Iron in 1, canslaw, tabs etc in another and the 3rd is chock full of golf balls. Not even sure why I have the golf balls but I find them all over the place and just pick them up. Heck I don't even golf.

Lol, nice twist of reuse.
I'll try to get a picture tonignt of my reuse of a mc flurry spoon.
Turned it into a infrared detector. Till this day used occasionally, great way to know did the remote emitter die or not lol.

Okay, tell us, how many did you buy ?

You now gotta do even more detecting to burn those cookie calories off ! :lol:

(neat idea though !)

lol I bought two.

Lol, nice twist of reuse.
I'll try to get a picture tonignt of my reuse of a mc flurry spoon.
Turned it into a infrared detector. Till this day used occasionally, great way to know did the remote emitter die or not lol.

Hmm, this I must see.

Wow these posts are AWESOME and need a separate thread / sticky in diy section 😉 I'm usually in "be on the lookout" mode for cheap secondary uses for stuff too...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom