Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

and don't forget to check for dropped change under the drive thru window !

Still craving hamburgers after getting home from the Philippines, Ken got a part time job as a mascot for "Burger King",
all the free hamburgers he can eat AND he gets to detect the property during his breaks ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_Burger_King_job.jpg

Ken the burger King

Still craving hamburgers after getting home from the Philippines, Ken got a part time job as a mascot for "Burger King",
all the free hamburgers he can eat AND he gets to detect the property during his breaks ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 438218
While in the Philippines it took Ken a Kings ransom just to buy some good lean beef to make burgers and sloppy joes . How appropriate to be the Burger King here. He can start adding to his royal treasure to go back to the Philippines next fall.

Make sure he doesn't add dog biscuits to you and your wife's plate !

Needing an occasional break from fixing food, Dave's dog Snuggle was glad to help out :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Davids_chef.jpg

Snuggle helping out

Needing an occasional break from fixing food, Dave's dog Snuggle was glad to help out :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 438367

Snuggle is a expert on people food he expects some every morning. One of the reasons we have both been walking a lot this last week as it has got a little above freezing here. Hopefully it will be nice enough today for us to go out and do a little detecting later after it gets above freezing in the afternoon. He likes to go with me when ever possible.

I'd be glad to give him the fish if he'd give me my hat back. :shock: :lol:

:laughing:

I just might have to get me a part time job at Burger King. Free burgers sound good.
The wife said time to eat.

KEN

:laughing: ……….but the free hamburgers might be wishful thinking, nowadays they might charge you, back when I worked in a fast food place as a teenager about 1969 they let us eat whatever we wanted for lunch for free.

Back
Top Bottom