New in the group

Charli65

I am a new in the group so I want to know more about metal detecting that is very fascinanting for me. I am 52 years old and I am looking for a good metal detector. Thank you very much for attention.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

For members to be better able to off suggestions on what detectors to recommend let us know the price range you need to stay within and if you will only be detecting on dry land or also in water or at beaches.

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Welcome from Wisconsin.
Many here list there favorite machines below there post in there signature .
Many often list favorite finds . Some you will see are primarily coin shooters wile others love there relics or old military. Some are very savy gold hunters or beach hunters .
After some time it all grows togeather and I just love seeing it all come out of the hole .
Keep us posted on your adventures and there are plenty of great detectors . Add a good digging tool , and a quality pinpointer to the list . Try not to sell yourself short on these two little items . They are tools .
The detectors all find stuff . Going after the stuff is the work .
Dew

Welcome from Mo. , and a great hobby. HH

Thank very much. I’d ordered the Garrett AT Max because I think that it would be good for me to learn so much about how to explore and detect coins, relicas, etc.

Thank very much. I’d ordered the Garrett AT Max because I think that it would be good for me to learn so much about how to explore and detect coins, relicas, etc.

This might help while you're waiting for it to arrive -

AT MAX Instructional Video Part 1 of 3 (US Version)

I am a new in the group so I want to know more about metal detecting that is very fascinanting for me. I am 52 years old and I am looking for a good metal detector. Thank you very much for attention.

garett claims to be the best selling m d in the world but it all depends on you get something that's got somekind of adjustable ground balance that way when you go to the beach you can play in the wet sand

Back
Top Bottom