• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The Contest to Shame All Other Contests!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked on Facebook

Thank you so much for your amazing contests! Hoping to be seeing the beaches and Hawaiian sunset soon...

Thanks!
Doug

Already following on Twitter and Facebook and commenting here. Sweet contest and incredibly generous. Thanks!! Hoping to win and meet you to borrow one of those sweet machines!!

Anyone can be a winner

Liked your page yesterday, what luck to find a local dealer now a Sweet contest.

Wow

I'm speechless. Only thought its how mad its my wife gonna be if I win and MD on what could be our best anniversary trip. JK. Here's to wishing for my baby...

Thanks for the contest and liked your facebook page. Used my wife's facebook as I don't have an account. Hope that's ok....Man that trip would be so nice to get us out of frozen NDAK. Thanks again for the great contest! :D

Liked you on Facebook, Sean R. Thanks for the contest; will have to bring my wife with me but hey, we can scrounge up some extra air fare I'm sure! Hopefully infants fly free!

Got you on both! Well just wanted to say you got a great business vision and philosophy. Congrats and great success to you. I have never been to hawaii and now that we have complimentary detectors provided by you ive been interested in vacationing the islands, now free would be even better! My wife has been showing more interest, she said she would travel anywhere in the world just to detect! Kool huh? Well thanks for another fun opportunity. Best wishes from california. -javier

Oh yea, you're defenitely getting more style points, so everyone is talking about you. just about to tell my cousin about you and fmdf benefits when visiting oahu!

This is awesome. Just liked your facebook page and her is my comment. consider me entered. This would be an awesome trip for my anniversary in July!!! God Bless ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom