View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 11:21 PM

Default Prize list is growing

Originally Posted by cellrdwellr View post
Ill be there again this year, last year was a blast! Was really hoping for that at pro! I got some really good stuff last year and my buddy Danny got the ball handled lesche. Count me in again! Ill be mailing in the early registration in the next couple weeks, appreciate the heads up Jim, ill try to find you this time and introduce myself.
I just checked our MTHA web site tonight and saw that our hunt's prize list is growing. See www.masstreasure.com. On the right side of the main page is a 5-page auto-scroll. Page 1 shows the growing prize list as of this week, and it is expected to continue growing as manufacturers and dealers respond to our huntmaster's request for support of our hunt, as well as prizes we are purchasing. Each page of the auto-scroll displays for about a minute, so to quickly get to the [partial] prize list, click on "1" at the bottom of the auto-scroll section.

Windows snip below of prizes from our web site added to this post on 9/16/2017

Name:  2017 Hunt Prizes.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  46.0 KB

The hunt is now just a few short weeks away. Don't miss out on the early registration price (Early registration= hunt fees paid by or postmarked by September 29th, 2017). Forms are on the web site.

Jim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett Propointer II

Last edited by jimther; 09-16-2017 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Clarifying information