ENDED 2015 FMDF Gift Exchange Results

Ludlow6 and I have been in contact, all should be good between us.

Just got my gift from BERGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got my gift from BERGIE!

Talk about generous!!!! that's an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent me a bunch of gloves - 16 pr to be exact!!, an nice finds pouch, a 30X loupe and a pack of AA batteries, an 1864 IH, a 64-d Rosie, 2 Buffalo nickel's, a 43 steel cent, 1912 V nickel and a 64 10 Dong coin from Vietnam --- but I think the coolest of all is the 2 .58 Cal. 3 ringer Civil War bullets!!!!

I have nothing from that so those were a great gift!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bergie for the very generous gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::kingdances:

Attachments

• DSCN0497_zpsry9fa0yl.jpg
    DSCN0497_zpsry9fa0yl.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 577
  • DSCN0498_zpsyznxwrdw.jpg
    DSCN0498_zpsyznxwrdw.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 738
  • DSCN0500_zpsyffgdcnp.jpg
    DSCN0500_zpsyffgdcnp.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 845
I want to thank Gary again this was like a bundle deal from a top detector salesman lol merry Christmas!

Attachments

• 20151219_163252.jpg
    20151219_163252.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 772
Received my package from twisted. Received some coin holders which I was running low on a nice pocketknife some small wire brushes two pair gloves. He also sent me two cool German coins to add to my collection thanks twisted.

Attachments

• 001 (640x480).jpg
    001 (640x480).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 762
Received my gift from Vlad today and all I can say is WOW!!! He sent me a handmade finds box that is stunning! Also an FMDF t-shirt and 1 ounce of silver and a nice card. Thanks for doing this and Merry Christmas to all!

Attachments

• fmdf2.jpg
    fmdf2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 742
  • fmdf1.jpg
    fmdf1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 534
This year I was lucky enough to be paired up with Swing4TheRing. I received his gift today and he said that he had received mine. I think he over did it as you can see from what I received.
GE2.jpg
I really love the buttons. One from the Boston Fire Department and another from the Boston Park Department. Thanks again for another great gift exchange.

My Gift From Gunrunner

Here is the neat metal detecting/finds jacket, bullets and Garrett headphones he sent. Going to figure out what the bullets are -- my brother-in-law is into this stuff so he will know. These headphones will be perfect for my Tesoro Compadre as right now I use full size stereo RADIO headphones and they are HEAVY! (He gave me the LAT/LONG coordinates of where he found the bullets and I've already told him WHERE he found them).Thank you so much Gunrunner! I hope you like what I sent -- wasn't much this time.

Attachments

• FMDF Gift Exchange 2015.jpg
    FMDF Gift Exchange 2015.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 594
Checked tracking and read: out for delivery, its raining here in sunny so cal, its 12:30 am, got my umbrella and went for a night hunt to the usual areas that produce keeper packages once in a while, went to the first spot and nada, second nada, something caught my attention in the corner of my eye through the glistening raindrops, there on the front lawn laid what looked like a keeper, on closer inspection indeed it was a big fat heavy keeper so a succesfull hunt in my books, decided to call it and head back in for further inspection of the treasure, its the right kind and its a keeper. Thanks Tom, it will be put to use as soon as i get back home, there a bounty of coins and treasure await to be united with your gift. I sent yours express so it should get there soon.
Thanks again. And Merry Christmas.

e19b93ef8247d47c2d4b856f3d6b46e7_zps7b1w5ib3.jpg

Package from Ludlow6 arrived today, automax pinpointer, a small multitool, and a nice lined zip up hoodie. Thanks Jim!

Back
Top Bottom