Kentucky people tell me where you are

Greensburg ky

I'm in greensburg if anybody wants to meet up and go hunting I have a few places and looking everyday lol

Central kentucky

I started a group on Facebook green river metal detecting if anybody is interested show off your finds, find a hunting partner or just talk about metal detecting love the hobby thought some people from this area might want to get together and hunt some

I'm in Breckinridge if anyone wants to get together and do some hunting. I've also been trying to find a club close if anyone has any information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hanson, Ky.

Hanson is just north of Madisonville, Ky. That's in western Ky. I haven't really been on here for the last couple of years.

WKYDIGGER - Mike

Got my Ace 400 coming in the mail, should be here next week! Prestonsburg is here for me.

Sent from my SM-N920R6 using Tapatalk

Just thought I would start a thread for people in Kentucky so ..... I am 38 and live in Trenton,Ky and use a Ace 350.
I live in Elkton,Ky and just recently started metal detecting. Would like to start hunting with someone close by. Haven't had a lot of success yet.

I live in Elkton, Ky and just started hunting again after a 25 year break from this fun hobby. I am retired from the post office. I have a Ace 350 and a Whites Treasure Pro and still in the learning process on using them. Would like to find someone to hunt with.

I live in Elkton and am new to md'ing. Would like to have someone to hunt with. Recently retired from Elkton Post Office.

A lot of Kentucky people represented here if anyone is near to Todd county area or in Todd county holler at me I sould have my new GTP 1350 in a day or 2 would like to find some new spots to hunt.
I live in Elkton,Ky and would like to have someone to hunt with

Hopkinsville newbies

So I gave my sons a Tracker IV for Christmas a few years ago and now they are getting into the hobby so I'm looking for some buddies in the area to show us the ropes.

I'm in Daviess Co and would also detect in Henderson, McLean, Ohio, and Hancock counties.

I'm in Frankfort and relatively new to detecting with some crappy equipment (sounds like I would be a great buddy huh? :D). Also from Southern Ohio and visit often and could detect there. I really need a buddy because my husband is getting sick of going with me.

I will be around Somerset,Clay City and Grayson the first three weeks of July

Back
Top Bottom