Harbor freight

narrowroad

Hey, I have read on the forum that Harbor Freight sells a pinpointer for $15. I am interested in getting one but i live in Canada and HF doesnt ship up here. I am wondering if anyone has used one of these (are they any good??) and does anyone have any suggestions how I could get one up here?

I've had two in the last 6 months. only because i dropped my shove on the first one(point first). I can get about 1 1/4" to my target.

Many companies won't ship to Canada. Find someone in the US you know and trust, order it, have it shipped there and have that person ship it to you.

I've never used one. I use a White's Bullseye.

I had one and it quit working within the first 5 hunts, but maybe it was just a dud. Alot of people here use them and really like them.

I had one and it quit working within the first 5 hunts, but maybe it was just a dud. Alot of people here use them and really like them.

I've gotten one and it didn't work to good. I finally gave up with it and bought the Garrett Pro-pointer, now this is well worth the money. I've been very successful in locating my finds, including junk...

HH,
~Audiz~

Harbor Freight is know for their cheap tools. Most of the time that also means cheaply made.

Buyer beware.

Harbor Freight is know for their cheap tools. Most of the time that also means cheaply made.

Buyer beware.

You got that right:lol:. I bought a digital scale from a local hobby craft store, when I got home and got it ready to use well it was no good :?: :mad:, tried the batteries it came with (no luck) tried batteries we had (also no luck) went and bought brand new batteries from the store :wow::mad: no luck in working...than I saw on the package that it was from Harbor Freight that figured, well the next day I returned it.
~Audiz~

Back
Top Bottom