Wormser Brothers Western Flask

The picture might be too big. You should be able to post it right in the thread.

Try putting the picture into "paint" and then adjust the size of it there to get the size down.

This thread saved some of my old bottles. I moved last year and had to go grab the bottle out of a box stored in the rafters in my garage. One of my boxes of bottles was almost 1/3 the way off the storage shelf. I wouldn’t have known without getting this bottle out to take the picture. I need a display case.

This thread saved some of my old bottles. I moved last year and had to go grab the bottle out of a box stored in the rafters in my garage. One of my boxes of bottles was almost 1/3 the way off the storage shelf. I wouldn’t have known without getting this bottle out to take the picture. I need a display case.

Take some bottles out and take some pictures. I can't speak for anyone else, but I love looking at pictures of what people have/find.

And that one definitely needs to be displayed.

It's not in any of my bottle price guides so that's a good sign that it's not common.

I’ve been offered $200 for it. In pristine shape they go for $450. Or so I’ve been told. When the snow melts I’m going to head back to where I found this and bring my detector. There were some flattened out areas where tool shacks sat that I’m interested in checking out.

I’ve been offered $200 for it. In pristine shape they go for $450. Or so I’ve been told. When the snow melts I’m going to head back to where I found this and bring my detector. There were some flattened out areas where tool shacks sat that I’m interested in checking out.

Yes, had that been the barrel bottle you'd be looking at much more $$, but still, that's one nice bottle in a nice color. Definately go back there and scour it good. Maybe get a probe and poke around for more dumps. There's a lot of good bottles from that period.

Back
Top Bottom