Spanish cob #14 Trime #6

Toasted

Elite Member
from a different spot on the water this time. A decent amount of 19th century stuff in the past but I had only found one early button from this site so finding a cob here is pretty sweet. Phillip V half real(1700-1733) as well as an ox knob and a badly eaten up trime as well.

Attachments

• 3A7F4035-BAA7-45DF-A2F3-54770B8BBBB7.jpg
    3A7F4035-BAA7-45DF-A2F3-54770B8BBBB7.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 552
Incredible finds Toasted! Congratulations man!

I haven't been on a productive Colonial site since last spring....:(
Seeing finds like these helps keep me motivated to keep looking. Keep it up!

Very nice!!! I would love a hunt like that!

I knew a guy whose cousin read about some dude whose sisters met someone found a trime. Except, the truth of the story is his sister actually met someone who bought a lime. That is as close as I have ever got to a trime.

I am absolutely thrilled when I find a nice Merc or Rosie dime, I can’t even imagine finding a cob or trime, Even the ox knob would make my day! You sure find some great OLD coins, Big Congrats to you!

I make a motion to ban Toasted from these forums. His endless posting of cobs is discouraging to the rest of us colonial relic diggers! Lol!

I make a motion to ban Toasted from these forums. His endless posting of cobs is discouraging to the rest of us colonial relic diggers! Lol!

Lol. Dont worry. Im beginning to cool down. Recently got a big 1700s farm permission and Ive found absolutely nothing in 4 trips. Guy said its been detected already.

Back
Top Bottom