Found me my oldest coin!

Jressman

Elite Member
Was gonna make a For Sale Thread for my Etrac since I have a T2SE on its way for my woods detecting. I've decide to keep my trusty Etrac yet again. This unit never lets me down, it stands up well against my CTX3030 and I'm sure it will compliment the T2 in the woods.

12-44 deep in the woods running TTF and looking for patches of iron.

0b94e287ac9f887caf36cfe2c1718b0f.jpg

e44def377160c6390e709420ce3b2948.jpg

Cleaned up... Either a King William or a King William and Mary copper. This flirt with the 1600s for me! Beats my 1723 Hibernia as my oldest coin.

Nice hunt

I guess you can't even get a year off that one,very old ,and worn down,i guess that you will get a time frame from the head shot,sweet find'Earl

Way to go Ryan!!! That is a real oldie. I can't believe you were considering selling your beloved Etrac..Man, that thing is like family..haha!! Great find..

Sick find, you are killing it this year. Good luck with T2... I've been hunting around for something new to swing so let me know if you decide to bail on the E-trac.

Awesome find! Love those oldies! Love to see what IP has to say on this one. How about a picture of the back, even if it is smooth.

Back
Top Bottom