Deus users and those thinking of buying Deus

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
Users and for those thinking of purchasing,,,,a good move is to get an extra charging clip for coil.

The clip is not very strong,,,can break with little or no notice.
Handle with care when installing on your coil,,open only just wide enough to place on coil.

Extra clip on hand,,,a dandy idea.

I have only broke one,,,but I generally use great care. The one I broke,,it does still work,,but really not enough tension for contacts,,,,I have 3 spares btw.

Just food for thought.

Folks,,,clean your Deus coil contacts a little before applying clip.

This will mean fewer tries to get a good connection--- might make your clip last a little longer.

I had read somewhere its advisable to buy an extra clip, because of the reason mentioned,(which I havent done yet).

I also heard the charging contacts are gold plated.

New unit should be sold with 2 charging clips.
Get onboard Xp.

Something so simple,,cheap,,,,,a real show stopper for such a nice,,and expensive unit.

A lot like a car manufacturer selling a car,,,,with no spare tire.
Some do,,,

Yeh here's a tip.

Don't leave the clip on the coil with it still connected to the wall charger and just unplug it from the wall when it's finished charging ...I was in a rush and did that then forgot about it and the next morning my coil was almost completely discharged.

Yep I have a couple spares

Back when Xp was selling Deus,,,and giving I think $100 after the purchase bonus to pick out some Deus related do dads,,,I got some clips,,,the hardware,,that hold remote on rod,,and a cover or two and one of the latches that keeps rod in place.

Hadn't heard many folks having trouble with the plastic holding fixture that holds remote on stick.
But I'm ready if it goes TU.

I had to have mine replaced after 6 months of use. Not too keen on the wiring system that connects to the charger and coil clip; easy to create short in wire from repeated use.

Back
Top Bottom