What does everyone do for a living?

In order of importance:

Dad and Husband (Well i try to be a good husband)

Dodge Sweptline Truck freak! LOL

Sr. Analyst in the Telecommunications Industry.

I worked in the Building Maint. Dept. for a nearby Town for almost 18 years. I got hurt on the job and was forced to retire.

I then started an appliance repair business which i did for about 5 years.

In 1997, and again in 1998 i had Cancer. I'm cancer free now, and don't work at all. Life is short, and i plan on enjoying every minute of it.

I am a senior account manager (fancy name for sales guy) in the Enterprise software marketplace. Currently selling CAD/CAM/CAE, PLM and MES solutions to very large defense contractors.

It pays my bills I suppose. Am married for 18 years, with 2 great daughters (14 and 8 years old)

Electrician. Do high end residential cusom homes and the like here in the Pacific Northwest. P. S. GO SEAHAWKS..............

I sell heavy equipment parts, mostly John Deere, but really all of the undercarriages, track components..24 years in parts...my back hurts real bad.. LOL. I love old HD motorsickles I have a '75 shovel a 16' big jon and now with the help of Tony I own a White's MXT...bad to the bone people...I took it out today to my local town school and it blows my mind, if it says its there its there.

kent

I live in South Africa. I do tool regrinding and TiN coating. I am a distributor for Kennametal products, which are the best engineering products in the world. (And, made in the USA as well!)

I retired from teaching high school Art & Silversmithing for 27 years. Got out when the tail started wagging the dog, Steve in so az

WThesing said:
Another shot. Now I get my "paycheck". :D

Beautiful work WThesing! I like working with wood as well but in a different way. I am a network technician by day, computer tutor after work and in my spare time (HA!) I work on these pictures. There are not enough hours in the day but I surely fill them! HH

Attachments

• Dog and mallard-small.jpg
    Dog and mallard-small.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 1,693
I taught middle school math & high school algebra for 31 years..currently retired and full time bum , doing just as I please.. HH Roadrunner_426

I was a supervisor in a machine shop, welder,overhead crane operater, plate bending roll operater ,press brake operater and in charge of maintanance on all machines for a company that makes oil field equipment. I am currently retired but still weld on the side from time to time and do some woodworking.

Another education retiree!!!!!!!

30 years of teaching biology to hormonally challenged teenagers was a hoot and a half. MDing is TWO hoots!!!!!

I'm an inspector for a major medical device manufacturer by day, a prospector the rest of the time.

arch829 said:
Apart from being new here, Royal Australian Artillery, I like to make holes in the ground one way or the other
Another arty guy. Im a Fire Direction Controllman in the U.S. Marine Corps.

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,640
During the school year I drive a Bus. And all year I work nights in the Deli at a local grocery store.

Hey there, 65ACVW. BRING THAT LI'LL SUPERDIGGER OF YOURS OVER TO MY PLACE AND MAKE SOME HOLES FOR ME! I don't forsee any problems from the local authorities! :grin:

Sure not a problem ill bring it LOL!!! Of course the local authorities will have no problem. I can hit them from 28 miles away!!! I think it might dig a little bit bigger of a hole than you want considering one of the rounds weighs 95 pounds and can kill anything within 50 meters where it lands LOL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom