Think these are fakes?

Don't all garretts come with batteries? That and it comes from China with a big "made in the USA" sticker? I don't think I would trust it but that's just me.

Fake

Warranty card is wrong among other things.

If its not from an authorized garrett dealer expect it to be a fake. For not much more you can get an authentic Pro Pointer 2.

100% feedback doesn't mean they're not selling fakes. I see lots of auctions for products i know are fake where the seller has 100% feedback score. If it's too good to be true...

The sticker on the top cap appears to be one of the counterfeit models.
I wonder if all of them have the same serial #?

I've sent a note to Garrett informing them of the site, and *bay should remove it so no one else gets scammed, thinking it's real.

I strongly suspect that his pictures are of a genuine item but he is shipping counterfeit ones.

The photo in the ebay ad showing the top of the pin pointer has a non-genuine identification label.
They are definitely not genuine Garrett products.

I also noticed most of the suggested other items toward the bottom seem to be fake as well , atleast when I looked at them , those may be random so results may vary.

He's down to 3 left of 55 offered. I sent a note and the *bay link to Garrett and they did not get the listing taken down. :?::?: whats up with that? :shock:

My motto: "If it sounds too good to be true, it ALWAYS is....."

Shoulda spammed you thief

Blind squirrel, we get it. You're mad at dirt clown. Comment on his threads, but quit taking a dump on threads started by other people. This !!!! is getting old.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I made the mistake of buying the cheap carrot. Absolutely nowhere close to the real deal, it was sent back the same day it came. Unfortunately I knew before I purchased, that it probably wasnt on the same level. Reviews didnt help at all. Good scammers create multiole user names and submit theyre own positive feedback. I now always purchase new metal detecting equipment from an authorized dealer.

Fakes?

I found a few a while back in Los Angeles for 50. I was able to figure this out by information on another site. But they are out there.

Also, I believe they do not beep when you turn them on.. And have a different CSA or UL logo something or other on the cap.

Back
Top Bottom