Racetrack finally gives up a big one

Semtav

Elite Member
Too cold to spray this morning so I thought I would give the racetrack another try. Boy did it produce. Found my first silver Washington, plus a well worn 1919 Mercury a 1926 1941 and 1943 Mercury plus a 1957 Rosie and 8 wheats. Man that was a fun hr and a half. Keys from a Willys?

8e247444961cc9aa667bbe9b9586ece2.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Wow, you're killing it at that place! Congrats on a great site and the pile o silver.

Keys

The keys are from a 1953 Ford. The shield is the 50 year memorial mark of Ford.

Wow, you're killing it at that place! Congrats on a great site and the pile o silver.
Awesome finds!
Congrats on the 6 silvers, especially the GW...excellent hunt!
Man I'd love to hunt that site!! Sweet finds.
I can't even remember the last time I dug 6 silvers lol great hunt!
Great finds, you got to love a hunt like that!:grin:

thanks guys. I'm kinda still in disbelief. I about gave up on the track cause the last couple times I went out there I got skunked. Didn't feel like a drive the other morning so I decided to go over by the "swamp" . Guess they all parked there in the "Dry Years"

:wow: Wow Brian, what a haul! It looks like your getting comfortable with that All Pro. Any key dates on the wheats? Hopefully heading to an old homestead near Molt tomorrow. One of my hunting buddies found a Civil war badge, and a 1903 Barber half there the other day.

Congrats!

:wow: Wow Brian, what a haul! It looks like your getting comfortable with that All Pro. Any key dates on the wheats? Hopefully heading to an old homestead near Molt tomorrow. One of my hunting buddies found a Civil war badge, and a 1903 Barber half there the other day.

Congrats!

Yea its really starting to come in. I haven't cleaned the wheats up yet to see, but most have been in the 40's and 50's. Have fun at the homestead. sounds like it mite start getting a little rain so I mite have to go hit a couple homesteads too.

Back
Top Bottom