Hello From Cali

FuzzyFuzz

My name is Aaron. I'm from Bakersfield, California & I am new to the forum & Detecting. I have a Bounty Hunter Prospector. I'm ready to learn & meet up anybody in my area to treasure hunt. Please feel free to contact me through here. [email protected] Thanks.

Welcome. And wow your up there for sure..
Los Angeles area here..
Think you there you may have some interesting finds..
I always wonder about gold detecting up there.
You have a unique area to hunt :)

welcome from Salinas, CA. No doubt you have heard the rules for fellow Californians on the forum here, right? If not, they're quite simple: I get 30% of all your finds. Now get busy and go find some good stuff ! :D

Thanks

Thank you to the welcoming party lol. Hope I can get myself started this week, maybe even tomorrow (2/23/16, it's still 1135 pm Monday as I type this). I heard we still have a ton of gold to find between here in Bakersfield & Mojave. I can tell you I found my first Shark Tooth last week (obviously not by Detecting) and a Whale bone fossil. I hope if any of you come my way or near me, that we could meet up and go searching. I've got a 4x4 that I'm about to hopefully finish up by next week or so and hit the trails soon. This summer should be fun & exciting. Feel free to add me, especially if you're closer near me as I would like to learn as well as explore & find. Thanks all. And any tips of the trade are welcome.

Hello from Savannah, GA!
metal-detect.gif~c200

Back
Top Bottom