South Carolina Beach Hunters......

Lostandfound

Hello
I'm planning a trip to Mt Pleasant SC the first week of May. I told the wife that I want one day of water hunting. There are like five beaches in that area. What would be the best one to go to with the most activity.

•Kiawah Island. ...

•Isle of Palms. ...

•Folly Beach. ...

•Seabrook Island. ...

•Sullivan's Island

Thanks Gene

SC Beaches

The only Place that i have been able to gain access to Kiawah is at the County park at the SW end of the island. Beach is wide and flat and danged difficult to find anything on.

Isle of Palms gets beat to death with guys detecting. Every time i have been there i have seen a few coil swingers. It is also wide and flat. It is rare that i find much there.

Sullivans island is also a hard beach to find anything on. Wide and flat.

Folly Beach has been best for me but i have seen as many as 8 other coil swingers at one time.

Be prepared for a fairly rough surf. It is rare that i can get very far into the water but if you can find a calm day it can be great.

Good Luck.

Folly beach was my first choice. Been playing with Google maps to check things out..

Stay off my beach. LOL. Will look for you. If you see an old Geezer with a white cap, shorts and snow white hair wandering around like he was lost while swinging an Xcal that would be me.

Stay off my beach. LOL. Will look for you. If you see an old Geezer with a white cap, shorts and snow white hair wandering around like he was lost while swinging an Xcal that would be me.

Looking forward to meeting new hunters. Will have to post when I'm there.

Back
Top Bottom