The funniest looking pull tab and some wreath buckles.

I've had an amazing week. Oddly enough, my first IHP, another Chinese cash coin, an 1866 seated half dime, 1813 5 francs, the 2.50$ gold coin and tonight an 1883 V nickel.
Not to mention my relics, three different wreath buckle pieces, thimble, gun powder measurer, some crazy silver plated thing with a ladies head on it, there's more I can't remember.
It has been my best and craziest week of detecting ever. I've never had such luck before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Kilbreath,
Thanks for sharing your fantastic Gold Rush finds.
Any chance we could get a look at a few more of your tongue and wreath buckles?
Thanks

AMAZING, MIND-BLOWING find right there, Kilbreath!!!

Find of a lifetime! MAJOR congrats!!!

Fantastic coin! How does the size compare to a dime?

Very similar, Loot...

18.2 mm for the Classic Head or "Liberty Head" $2.50, 17.91 mm for a modern dime...

Steve

Caprock,
cavecityslayer slayer has been asking me to to post my whole wreath collection and some of my other relics. One of these days I'll pull them out and get some pictures on here of them.

Caprock,
cavecityslayer slayer has been asking me to to post my whole wreath collection and some of my other relics. One of these days I'll pull them out and get some pictures on here of them.

I'm looking forward to that
Thanks and can't wait to see what you find next!

Not just an amazing coin, but it is in amazing condition!
My favorite part about this thread is the way you introduced it - just a pull tab:lol:

It rang up pull tab/shotgun shell signal. Apparently all that junk we dig can sometimes be treasure. I'm still astounded and humbled by it. I never thought it was going to be a good target... until I saw it.
In a relic site anything goes. Every signal with a bit of meat on it is worth a look.

It rang up pull tab/shotgun shell signal. Apparently all that junk we dig can sometimes be treasure. I'm still astounded and humbled by it. I never thought it was going to be a good target... until I saw it.
In a relic site anything goes. Every signal with a bit of meat on it is worth a look.

Agreed, that is my motto, dig it all!

That is insane..

Im over the hill in Reno, I have hunted a few gold rush sites in the Sierras, can't believe the stuff you have pulled from that site!

Amazing to hear about so many epic coins come out of an area like your hunting. Solid work!

Congrats on finding something that many of us will never find! That coin is gorgeous! The other finds are also really neat. Jealous!

Back
Top Bottom