Storm brings in gold

bigp2

Big cut after storm delivers, 12 rings (4 gold, 5 silver, 3 toe rings) 14k gold crucifix, silver cross, one standing liberty quarter plus a load of clad.

A great day!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,014
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 993
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 994
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 974
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 993
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 998
Holy Crap!!! You Are The Man!!! Man thats a lot of stuff for one day!!! Congrats!!!

That's pretty impressive.....was that just one hunt? The last photo shows clean/new looking gold jewellery's, Were they found in the big cut? A little bit more details for those who are just starting to beach hunt....also, Was the cut on the flats or in the slopes. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

That was a Big Wave of a storm, It was the size of the whole west Coast

NIce haul, gotta love the Big one"s for that The bad is as quick as the treasure showed up, it can be covered back up in the next tide. Congrads on being at the right place at the right time...Excellent Preparation, and hunt..........

Great finds man, you killed it! I was hearing about that storm, seems like it brought alot of rain to California too...Glad it produced for you!

WOW that does are some awesome find. Were in Socal did you find them. I was at Balboa beach all day today and didnt find as much as you did.

wow man. Makes me feel better about cleaning the freakin' house all day instead of getting out huntin' :yes:

Nope. It makes me jealous. :no:

Whatever...both. 12 rings. My wife saw saw the ruby and the diamond and wants them...

Back
Top Bottom