Tracker IV brings home the Gold!

chihuahua5

Forum Supporter
Pigging out at a Chinese buffet with the Misses the other day and she asked the waiter if there was any parks around. We were in a town about 30 miles away from home and there was a large one close by. We had our MD's in the trunk so we stopped by and hit the chips.

She swings her BHIV and let's out a soft 'yaay' because there were some people around. I go over and she puts her 1st ever gold in my hand! Have to admit, I'm jealous :roll::D !!

She skunked me and the F2 AGAIN :(, with her finding all of the jewelry today...also a 925 Hello Kitty. That was her early Christmas present to herself.

Attachments

• 100_9467.jpg
    100_9467.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 404
  • 100_9468.jpg
    100_9468.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 412
Just goes to prove two things .... always look for a new place to dig, and you can find gold only if it is there. Great results and way to spend time with the wife!

I like the BH4 myself. It does well finding the coins. I usually put the toggle
switch to the far left. I hope that ring is gold. Let us know when you find
out more.

KT still likes His old BH Tracker IV but has found more gold with His Tesoro Compadre, reaches a bit deeper when run on high sensitivity. Still the Tracker is a coin magnet! Congrats...is the ring marked? KT has found several of those gold colored rings that turn out to be anodized aluminum. Best of luck on it!:D:D

Back
Top Bottom