Got My New Puppy

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
My new puppy arrived safe and sound the other day. Her full name is "Fisher F4" but I just call her F4. She came with some puppy chow but I think next time I will get here a bag of Energizer brand dog food I think she will like it. She loves to ride in the car so I took her into town and let her out at the park, first thing she did was run right over to a big tree, I thought she had to take a leak but she started growling and growling and began to dig and dig. After a few minutes up came a bone, it was only a small bone about penny size. She went all around the tree growling and barking at different spots - she dug a few bigger bones I would say about dime and quarter size. Then all of a sudden she began to dig again and what she dug was a weird shaped object I don't think any of you have ever seen such a sight it was about a pulltab size. Well I pushed on her nose in a demanding but not mean way and told her not to be digging any more of those type bones again I didn't want her to cut her paw you know. Must be giving her nose that little push did the trick because she hardly dug another pulltab size bone the rest of the day. She has even dug me up a total of 5 ring size bones, nothing special but I like to see her digging something different once in awhile. I really like my new puppy and take good care of her, I wash her after every walk, feed her the best of food and she even has her own little dog bag to sleep in. She really likes to go out often so I take her as much as I can.

If any of you are looking for a puppy there is a very nice fellow that goes by the name of Tony down in a place they call Connecticut . He runs a very good kennel and carries all different breeds of dogs & he seems to know alot about all the different breeds and he can get you a puppy like he did for me that you would just love. They are right "Dog is man's best friend". Steve.

I forgot to mention how cute the puppy is: kids all over the park come over to see it & some even want to hold her but I don't let them I tell them that she is still in training. One little girl about 9 or 10 was following me around and she asked me why did F4 just bark 5 times. I told her that she thinks there is a bone burried done in that spot about 5 inches down. Sure enough after digging about 5 inches down out came a penny size bone. It was kind of dirty & I didn't look it over very well - I said to the little girl here you can have it I hope it brings you some good luck. She was happy and after she got done cleaning it up some she said "cool" it is a wheat flavored bone. It probably wouldn't taste very good, being a 1952 bone it would probably be kind of stale. Steve.

WTG Steve ! You have quite an imagination ! Why don't you submit it to one of the metal detecting/prospecting magazines........I bet they would publish it, and even pay you to do it ! You might also consider a copyright.

Nice piece of work,

ToddB64

WTG Steve ! You have quite an imagination ! Why don't you submit it to one of the metal detecting/prospecting magazines........I bet they would publish it, and even pay you to do it ! You might also consider a copyright.

Nice piece of work,

ToddB64
They would probably put me in the loony bin. Steve.

that was pretty a pretty good story,i hope that puppy brings you good luckand at least a dog tag
I couldn't help but to think of you today dirtchirp - I went into town today for about a half hour to hunt then got rained out. My secound target I dug was a dog tag. It reads :
NYS
Dog Tag

Not sure if it is from the year 1928 I wouldn't think that you would have to license dogs back then ??? Steve.

What a surprise I just "googled" NYS 1928 dog tag and they did have them back then. Here is what the dog tag I found looks like
http://metaldetectingworld.com/05_photo_gallery/05_dog_tag/pages/1928 New York State Dog Tag 1.htm

Back
Top Bottom