• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Little bit of silver

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I got in the water where I found that gold last week... No gold today but got a little silver, an earring and a class ring from 72 plus the regular assortment of fishing stuff and a couple of wheaties... Out of the 100+ plus rings I have in 9 months its my first class ring.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Cfmct/P1010538.jpg

I have never heard of "Ann Street School"

Nice ring Craig. Googled Ann Street School, and by golly, as luck would have it, there seems to be more then one of them.
:yes:......Gil

grinsebring said:
Nice  ring  Craig.  Googled  Ann  Street School,  and  by  golly,  as luck would  have it,   there seems  to be  more  then  one of  them.
:yes:......Gil

I know Gil... Seems to be a couple in New Jersey... I'll research it further.

Nice ring and I know who to see for sinkers. I have a few myself. Might bring a few with me on the Dirt hunt. Gee who knows couple might land in front of you while you swing that ring finder of yours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. Looking forward to seeing you Bud. L.I. Mike

Hey Cf;
what kind of camera do you use to shoot pics of your loot. I can't seem to focus in on rings and when I try to post what I got it says too many kilobytes in the pic. Don't know what to do.
Jim

GA,

I haven't figured out my camera but its a Olympus C-765 UltraZoom digital... I wish I could figure out how to use the macro to get a close-up as well lol...

Vlad should be able to help you - He's the professionel photographer - if I can get down to hunt with you sometime I could help you myself

would love to see some close ups of some of those nicer gold rings

I'll try and post some of the gold Casper... It would be great to go water hunting with you... I'll take you to a beach that has a rep for being trashy... It can be our little secret that it has plenty of gold in it ;)

Back
Top Bottom