• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The Eyes Have It!

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
I was up early like normal, reviewed the Forum, plotted a run after last night HS football games...I was at the first place in the dark and didnt hardly get a thing! Some canny beat me to the returns, very little clad...On to the next, and eyeballed a decent spill near the concessions...

On to the next, gate locked! :mad: So I wandered around along the fenceline and took a cut across line towards the parking when I came into this spill of bills! Then over to another, and scored 26 empties and a little more clad! Hit a chip totter and got these two junk metal pendants and some more clad... The eyefinds saved what woulda been an ROI negative morning....50 mile round trip...Hope you all got out and into something!

Attachments

• oct 21-17-4.jpg
    oct 21-17-4.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 244
  • oct 21-17-2.jpg
    oct 21-17-2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 241
  • oct 21-17-3.jpg
    oct 21-17-3.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 237
  • oct 21-17-1.jpg
    oct 21-17-1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 236
  • oct 21-17.jpg
    oct 21-17.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 238
Thanks Guys..I went back out this afternoon to an old Elementary or Middle school...they have a football field and a track around it made out of foundry slag or coal cinders or something...the whole place is a chattery mess, anyway, I took my time and diddled along the fenceline next to the track where people would sit and scarfed up another $8.89 of clad...so todays total was $21.23 of Clad,cans, and paper...:laughing:.

I got some big plans for Tomorrow's hunt!...the weather should be nice and cold and rainy and Sundays are the best days to hit the High Schools appropriately.
Good Luck to you all!

Attachments

• oct 21-17-5.jpg
    oct 21-17-5.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 200
Nice goin Mud,can’t beat that paper trail! All money’s good money,but free is the best.And you didn’t even need to fire up the beast to get paid,congrats!

Nice outings Mud. I wish my state had a bounty of cans/bottles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom