Smithville Tennesee

gomer28

Is there anyone around Dekalb County. Looking for someone to do some metal detecting with. The wife an kid's want hunt so it's me and my detecter.

Yup, I'm in Carthage. As soon as I purchase my 1st MD, I'll be more than happy ta hunt with ya! Maybe you can show me a thing or 5 seeing as how I'm new to the hobby.

Iffin I could find a good job down that way Id love to live in TN...the wife and I where talking about this the other day..we are both kinda sick of living in IN,she wants to live in Ky and I wanna live in TN....she said if I could find a job that pays what I get paid here we could sell our house and move...maybe some day.

Iffin I could find a good job down that way Id love to live in TN...the wife and I where talking about this the other day..we are both kinda sick of living in IN,she wants to live in Ky and I wanna live in TN....she said if I could find a job that pays what I get paid here we could sell our house and move...maybe some day.

Not to mention the fact that the catfishing in TN is a hundred times better than in Indiana. I grew up fishing percy priest and old hickory lakes

Not to mention the fact that the catfishing in TN is a hundred times better than in Indiana. I grew up fishing percy priest and old hickory lakes

the fishin is good here but Ill have to agree with ya..fished a cattin tourney on the cumberland last year and it was one of the best times Ive had catfishin...4 fish at almost 200# not to mention all the dinks...sad thing is we barely placed. I go to the cumberland steam plant every year to stock up on skip jack..we have em here but I can there with a couple other guys and have enough for a whole season in a matter of hours.

East TN. Kingsport to be exact. Proud member of TN trash diggers team!!!! Lets get TN hunt together somewhere.
Paul

the fishin is good here but Ill have to agree with ya..fished a cattin tourney on the cumberland last year and it was one of the best times Ive had catfishin...4 fish at almost 200# not to mention all the dinks...sad thing is we barely placed. I go to the cumberland steam plant every year to stock up on skip jack..we have em here but I can there with a couple other guys and have enough for a whole season in a matter of hours.
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to tennessee.........catfishing, metal detecting, ya'll come back now ya hear! LOL

Well u all are a little out of my are.Im looking for someone near cookville,sparta,crossville,Mcminnville. Thank u all for the replys.

Back
Top Bottom