Beach Cams

robby4570

Elite Member
Here's one of my favorite spots to hunt! It can be viewed LIVE at - http://www.earthcam.com/usa/florida/panamacity/ - and I usually do before going out there to see if there's any "competition" :D out. In fact, I wish I was there right now!

Attachments

• PanamaCityBeach_20110422134207.jpg
    PanamaCityBeach_20110422134207.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 671
where is this at in PC Buster? Saw someone out detecting there this morning. Was that you? :D

where is this at in PC Buster? Saw someone out detecting there this morning. Was that you? :D

It's PCB. This is at the West side of Pineapple Willy's and yes I was out today and YES, that might have been me... about 845 or 9??? I didn't see anyone else with a detector out there today.

I looking at the cam at 6 45 am on the 25. And there was someone Mding there. I thought wow. whats the chances.

I looking at the cam at 6 45 am on the 25. And there was someone Mding there. I thought wow. whats the chances.

Yup...wish I was there too. I will be in florida in june. But no machines are going. Its a honeymoon. lol. I figure sometime january 2011 I will get to fla an hit the beaches. HH -Joe

I agree with the sign at the bottom....Wish I was there ! Maybe someday,.. at least now I can watch you...Nope, I would just sit here and pout :bighanky:

Yup...wish I was there too. I will be in florida in june. But no machines are going. Its a honeymoon. lol. I figure sometime january 2011 I will get to fla an hit the beaches. HH -Joe

Congratulations on the reason for the trip!! You certainly don't want to bring your MD along for that one, but when you do get to bring it let us know you're coming! In the meantime we'll keep the beaches worked for ya, and you can even watch us!

Back
Top Bottom