Tuesdays Newport Report

mike_i

I went back to my honey hole and cleaned it out for awhile. I managed some clad, a fishing weight and a silver heart ring. I then went to a new part of the beach I haven't fished yet. Within an hour I got a handful of clad a nail clipper and someone's car keys which I turned in at the life guard station. Both today and last Sunday while fishing at my honey hole a lady came up to me asking to keep an eye out for their blackberry that they lost. If any of you local guys want to fish for a blackberry I know where a couple of them should be.
I updated my post from last Sunday when I found what I thought was a diamond ring. Go to the link to read my bummer update.
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=49105

Mike

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 355
Newport Resort

Newport Resort is a fishing store/lodge on Watts Bar lake and has been there for over 50 years. Thats in TN! What Newport Resort are you fishing at?

Mike, Those are 2 nice rings you found this week- WTG! At the rate you're going I can't imagine the gold is to far off. I'm looking forward to seeing that post! HH!

I actually found my first and so far only gold on my third day of hunting, how that for beginners luck. It's a man's gold wedding band. I just had a jeweler confirm it's 14k gold, he offered me $50.00 so I'd guess it's worth twice that amount but I have no desire in selling it. I found it before I found this site.

Mike, Those are 2 nice rings you found this week- WTG! At the rate you're going I can't imagine the gold is to far off. I'm looking forward to seeing that post! HH!

Back
Top Bottom