Gold and silver from the rocks

I know the excal like the back of my hand... I have no need nor want a nox... Im glad your happy with it.. I find gold often because i can read a beach so I don't meander around hoping to find something good...

let me give you another example... that dirt permission where I pulled 20 silver.. I brought a very good dirt hunter friend who hunts with the Deus and the Nox he found a couple pennies I missed with my MXT...

Craig, I’ve heard it all and thought the same thing. I’m telling you, the thing just works. I didn’t insult your Excal, just telling you that you shouldn’t dismiss the Nox. You’ve made it clear that it’s not for you so I won’t try to convince you any further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig, I’ve heard it all and thought the same thing. I’m telling you, the thing just works. I didn’t insult your Excal, just telling you that you shouldn’t dismiss the Nox. You’ve made it clear that it’s not for you so I won’t try to convince you any further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart move :lol:

Good story. Good pix. I luv the beach-salt-kissed black sterling silver !

i know the excal like the back of my hand... I have no need nor want a nox... Im glad your happy with it.. I find gold often because i can read a beach so i don't meander around hoping to find something good...

Let me give you another example... That dirt permission where i pulled 20 silver.. I brought a very good dirt hunter friend who hunts with the deus and the nox he found a couple pennies i missed with my mxt...

lol

Nice scores george congrats ill have to try my 6inch coil at some of these spots ,as far as your scoop goes there is no way they are fixing that you will be getting a new 1 :D

Back
Top Bottom