• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Gold Rush at the beach! 8 Rings, 4 Gold!

Super day Mate !! 8 rings and 4 pieces of yellow out of that. I need some beaches with those kinds of targets..Continued success. Cheers ! HH

Holy smokes ! 24k ! Those may be common in your part of the world, but they are RARE here in the USA. I think a few Asian cultures have dabbled in 24k gold rings. But it is an exception to-the-rule, even there eh ? (perhaps 20k or platinum, but 24k is rare even there, eh ?)

With 24k , it would be soft enough that you could literally squish the ring shut, with nothing but the power of your fingers to squish it, I would think. :?:

Awesome job :yes: :photo: Pretty wild video as well, looks like the gold was just sitting there waiting on you :) Nice hard sand slowing down the gold filter.

Honestly this may be the best video I've seen for Equinox live digs of gold. Appreciate you showing the readout and commenting on what the Nox is telling you. Interesting to see the numbers still jump a bit for gold items, and the 24K readout :shock:

Thanks for sharing, looks like a huge beach but if you're living there for a while I'd show a little less of the surroundings :)

Back
Top Bottom