Put my buddies Cap on, took 2 seats, and then st*ff got Reales!!! I guess that 4 reales is actually a 1748 French 12 Sol.... [emoji51]

Great story ! Fun play by play. Excellent in-situ reveals ! Good to see some California action. After all, who needs those sissy East Coast LC's anyways, eh ? :sissyfight:

What I really want from that hole is a coin purse clasp and a gold coin... and gold nuggets.... It was getting dark, so we had to leave before really cleaning out the spot. Because there was so much rock in the area and not so much soil another coin could easily be hidden from out detectors. We haven’t been back yet. Probably going to get back out there in a few days.

Deus Rules!!

Hey, can i borrow that cap next, haha. If its a beenie with a propeller id wear it to find those, haha!

Be sure to get that sitting liberty dime checked out! My son found the same thing 1835 with arrows. It's a key date and it paid for his AT Pro! They added the arrows that year to bring the silver weight up to 10 cents.

Be sure to get that sitting liberty dime checked out! My son found the same thing 1835 with arrows. It's a key date and it paid for his AT Pro! They added the arrows that year to bring the silver weight up to 10 cents.

The only key date coin is the seated quarter.

Deus Rules!!

Back
Top Bottom