• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The Hoover Boys

GStout76

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone. Just wanted to put out there a couple of my detecting buddies YouTube channel. The Hoover Boys originally were a group of 4 guys (Kurt, Brad, Leo, and Bill) that detect in the Baltimore, Maryland area. More recently they added another 'feller loving nicknamed Redneck Bob. These guys are good friends with the Stealth Diggers up in New Hampshire, so if you like their video's you'll love the Hoover Boys as well.

These guys are the real deal and love the historical aspects of our beloved hobby. Their passion for finding old historical items from coins to flat buttons truly shows in their videos with just the right amount of humor, ribbing, and detecting.

I've been out with these guys several times since coming to DC and they have treated me like family and are truly amazing dudes. So, please give them a look and like/follow/subscribe if you enjoy them as much as I do.

Here's their YouTube link and let me know here if you enjoyed them:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc2EIdDCpheoPTr-E6e8GZg

Take care and happy hunting!

Greg

I subbed last week and been watching about 4 videos a night. Good stuff! Would love to meet up and hunt with them! Good group of guys!

Thanks guys. I was lucky enough to get on a hunt with them this week that's a really good video. We had an amazing time and found some really cool stuff, cant wait for Kurt to publish it in a month or so.

Greg

I enjoy watching The Hoover Boy videos and look forward to Wednesdays when they post their new videos.

I wish I could find a group like that to detect with.

Back
Top Bottom