ENDED Contest! Coin that traveled the greatest distance!

I am noticing that not all the finds on here were found during this contest's time frame....

Also I found a Philadelphia mint war nickel that got here by heading east too far... Lol

<°)))>{

I found a 1988P dime today. Now even though technically I only live about 25 miles from the mint if you drive WEST, if you drive like my wife and always go the LONG way to places I live 24,877 miles from the mint if you go EAST. Might need a moderator to sort out this one! :lol::lol:

Attachments

• globe2.jpg
    globe2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_0782.JPG
    IMG_0782.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 653
I am noticing that not all the finds on here were found during this contest's time frame....

Also I found a Philadelphia mint war nickel that got here by heading east too far... Lol

<°)))>{

Yes, a member did post a coin that was found a few years ago. He let me know that in a private message and made sure I did not consider his find for the prize. I'm taking people for their word, IF someone is not being truthful, the md powers that be will reign bad voodoo on them. Haha. In all seriousness, I'm sure whoever wins is being truthful.

I found a 1988P dime today. Now even though technically I only live about 25 miles from the mint if you drive WEST, if you drive like my wife and always go the LONG way to places I live 24,877 miles from the mint if you go EAST. Might need a moderator to sort out this one! :lol::lol:

There's always that one person! Haha

Oh Hell! I found an Australian penny back 4yrs ago right up on top of a West Michigan sand dune! What it was doing there is beyond me...Got a damn kangaroo or wallaby on it I think, smaller than a normal penny even if I remember right......
If I can just find it in my junk box, and do a pic and write up, I'm freaking golden for that succulent half!! Unless some Northern Canadian Inuit logs in with a coin from Mars...! So dont waste your time Brothers!:laughing:
Mud

(Oh bleep! I just reread the rules..nevermind....as you were gentlemen!):laughing: Sort of glad I dont have to try to find it all over...but if I did, and tossed it out in the yard, would that qualify?

Although, there is this one specific totlot I hunt that has given up all sorts of foreign coins in the past...euros, barbados, all sorts of swahili things..even an iranian of some sort...heading right there tomorrow! Thanks for the contest Fire..this should be cool!

Well Mud, it is lost so grab your beeper stick and start digging. Lol. I've just joined this forum and I sure am enjoying my time reading through it.

I got one that would win, just gotta go dig one up...... ;)

20151123_26482_Chelyabinsk-Meteorite_s2.jpg

It was "minted" in outerspace....... Good luck beating that....... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom