EQUINOX silver and Gold

There is a white beech but no salt beech ? a gray beech, red beech, copper beech and sometimes the copper beech is known as the purple beech. Mud will be along to tell you that you can eat the leaves from a beech.It would have to be better than nothing or maybe even better than a found opened pop tart at the local park.:?:

Kids, drugs are bad...m'kay...

How do you think the EQUINOX will do on deep silver and gold rings at the salt beech?

Kids, drugs are bad...m'kay...

Just because you are ignorant to imply that I do drugs, it really only implies that you never read the OP's post. I took the time to quote it for you to read. As you can see it has nothing to do with implying someone is on drugs as you did but perhaps I am wasting my time and I'm awful sorry that you were kicked in the head when you were young but it really wasn't the Horse's fault that you never learned to read.

I never implied you do drugs, I simply made a statement. You can agree with it or not and keep connecting bridges where there are none, but that's your choice.

Probably so. :yes:

Since you are being obtuse. You were trying to imply that I was on drugs when you deliberately quoted my post to it.

:laughing: I have a lot of beeches around here! They kinda look salty on account of they are gray in color, resembling what a road looks in the Spring when the road salt dries..Nobody really calls them 'Salt beeches' though, But I imagine thats what led to the OP's confusion?

Great big Beeches! I do not know if any parts of them are edible? Plenty of other things to eat around here so I've never tried...There is a product called 'Beechnut chewing tobacco' which is sort of edible, in that you pop it into your mouth. I HAVE tried it once long ago when I was 12,...friggen threw up my socks!...:laughing:

Anyway, hunting underneath an old beech may indeed yield some gold rings or silver coins, on account of they are about the perfect tree to carve initials and stuff into...Lovers hearts etc...Also, they grow up on the sand dunes in out of the way areas where Lovers would frequent, so the location is correct to precipitate a substantial and in some cases irreplaceable loss!

Beech wood is perfect for making cooking utensils out of, like those big paddles the guy down at the Farmers market uses to stir his Kettlecorn...or a pizza paddle, or a spoon or something...

We have a lot of Sassafras, which is a really good tree to nibble on! The green twigs and leaves are refreshing, and the roots are what rootbeer is made out of, I eat them all the time!...Now, regarding building bridges, White Oak would be the best for the main structure and support framing, mortise and tenon with Hickory pins of course...possibly a covered bridge with Cedar shingles would look nice, and Ash railings...

Alright Meow, on to the subject of drugs, of which I have a working base knowledge but limited real world experience.......Around here you can find wild Catnip in season. Cut it, hang it to dry, and smoke! Oh Lord! Your head will feel as if its a helium balloon! Floating above your body on a 10' string! You will be running around all Nimbly Pimbly, drinking milk out of a saucer, eating mice! Hope this helps! As you were gentlemen!:sissyfight:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom