• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Excal ll Strikes HUGE GOLD and SILVER!!! I MEAN HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Ok guys!!! Went to the beac hafter work yesterday with a FlaUdigIt at low tide! All I have to say is I am sure glad I went!!!!! I went strait out to chest deep water and started my hunt with my Excal ll.. Wasn't getting many signals and I saw a few jelly fish! Started to get nervous!!

Anyways, Got a loud signal, took 1 scoop and what I saw as I pulled the scoop up made my Eyes get big :shock::shock: :shock:!!!! It was a Gold Chain hanging a bit off my scoop then fell in my scoop! I quickly drained it and all I got to say is WOW :shock:!!!!! Turned out to be a 10k Gold Figarro Necklace ( IN TACKED NOT BROKEN! ) 26.5 inches long and weighs 29 Grams!!! At todays price it worth $720!!!!! Not bad huh????

Then after 5 feet got another signal! Bam, a Nice fat 925 Silver Band weighs 8 grams! Also ended up with $1.82 in clad and Freaking 82 cents in Canadian change.... Sunglasses, bobby pins, beer caps, 4 junk earrings... All in all was an AWESOME water hunt!!! Oh yeah I also got stung by a jellyfish on the back side of my leg Where it bends! Ouch! But the finds for the day was well worth it!!!! Happy Hunting To All!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8875.jpg
    IMG_8875.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2,727
  • IMG_8877.jpg
    IMG_8877.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2,702
  • IMG_8882.jpg
    IMG_8882.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 2,713
  • IMG_8880.jpg
    IMG_8880.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 2,694
  • IMG_8881.jpg
    IMG_8881.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2,692
Last edited:
Congratulations on the big gold chain and heavy silver ring buddy! You made some great finds, really happy for you!

Great hunt James... I was away this weekend and have alot of catching up to do ;)

Good lord JB, What have you done now!! :wow: Happy for you bro...save me some. ;) Don't you love it when folks go to the beach to make a deposit and we go there to make a withdrawal! :D

Good lord JB, What have you done now!! :wow: Happy for you bro...save me some. ;) Don't you love it when folks go to the beach to make a deposit and we go there to make a withdrawal! :D

HAHAHA, Im the man. :D I am becoming the great hunter!! :p I will gladly take to to one of our trashy beaches when you come down Joe! :p

Back
Top Bottom