Married life...

Cracks me up the guys that have to ask their wife for permission to do anything. "Honey can I go metal detecting?" "Honey may I buy this $12 coil coil cover?" "Honey, can I tie my shoes this way?" "Can I wear your pants?"

LOOLLLZZZ!!!

Sure do love my wife.

My wife still can't see what in the world would posses me to go out, get sweaty and dirty, and may not find anything "good." It's like the lotto : got to be in it to win it!

She is interested in the good finds though.

I’m on a wildlife hunting forum, there’s a guy whose tag line is “When I die, I hope my wife doesn’t sell my gear for what I told her I paid for it.” 😂😂😂😂

I’m on a wildlife hunting forum, there’s a guy whose tag line is “When I die, I hope my wife doesn’t sell my gear for what I told her I paid for it.” 😂😂😂😂

That exact scenario actually happened to a buddy of mine!...'cept he wasnt dead yet!...His Wife had a Garage sale while he was out of town and sold off all his 'unused' stuff for pennies! She was quite proud of herself! 'Dave Ramsey Baby Steps' get out of debt Doubled Money!

She got $50 for his Kreighoff K80 skeet gun he told her he bought for $20! :laughing::laughing: True...threw in a box of shells even!...:laughing:

wives

Cracks me up the guys that have to ask their wife for permission to do anything. "Honey can I go metal detecting?" "Honey may I buy this $12 coil coil cover?" "Honey, can I tie my shoes this way?" "Can I wear your pants?"

LOOLLLZZZ!!!

Sure do love my wife.

Before i was married i knew how to dress my self , now i hear" you are not going to wear that are you?" I respond i guess not what am i wearing.

And then there is this little gem...

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• 132A193B-E29C-457C-BB87-10AC3CAC2FA1.jpg
    132A193B-E29C-457C-BB87-10AC3CAC2FA1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom