Found a few keepers today

pan4au

Elite Member
After I dumped some dimes today I stopped at a few banks looking for Kennedy half dollars and Eisenhower dollars. I didn't find any Ikes but I found some halves. 1 bank had 3 coins one of them was a 1967 40%. I got $50 from a second bank and $35 from a third. Out of that $85 I found a 2004 NIFC and a 1983p with no fg. I also found a 1957d wheat in a "take a penny leave a penny" tray at a convenience store. Yesterday I found a bent clad dime and bent zinc cent.
I also found another bank branch to order halves. They ordered me some and I should get them next Tuesday if they don't get delivered too late, if so, Wednesday

Attachments

• Valentine day finds.jpg
    Valentine day finds.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
After I dumped some dimes today I stopped at a few banks looking for Kennedy half dollars and Eisenhower dollars. I didn't find any Ikes but I found some halves. 1 bank had 3 coins one of them was a 1967 40%. I got $50 from a second bank and $35 from a third. Out of that $85 I found a 2004 NIFC and a 1983p with no fg. I also found a 1957d wheat in a "take a penny leave a penny" tray at a convenience store. Yesterday I found a bent clad dime and bent zinc cent.
I also found another bank branch to order halves. They ordered me some and I should get them next Tuesday if they don't get delivered too late, if so, Wednesday
I understand the Ikes but the halves ? What are you looking for ? The part silver halves or all halves?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Searching halves for silver and other collectables. Turning the others back in

Back
Top Bottom